Friday, May 1, 2009

Round 2:



Activity 1

Trying new Garden Veggie Burgers. They are delicious. I’ve had them a few times because Allison, My daughter, wants to be more vegetarian.

The BOCA brand is very good. Amy’s brand of Vegetable Lasagna is delicious.



Also Trying new wheat breaded chicken nuggets. Also delicious. Less fat and more fiber!





Activity 4

Healthy snack food:

Instead of eating cookies, I’ve been buying Carnation Instant Breakfast, sugar free. I will mix this with milk if I am hungry, and It works great.

It fill me up and I’m not hungry any more.





Activity 7

I Need to Drink more water! I hardly drink any. I think it will help me with my headaches. I heard if a person is dehydrated, headaches will result.

Also, you wash your body out.



Thanks.

No comments: