Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CONSUMER BEWARE: Do Not Go To Sears Stores.

I called Sears for service on my air conditioner. I also called another company who responded faster than Sears. When Sears got to my home, they saw the other company truck. I opened my home to the service man (and also sales representative who tagged along) to come in and give me an estimate. The salesman was so upset he walked away not letting the service rep. look at my a/c.

Consequestnly, I am being billed 170.13 for their time to come out to my home and do nothing. I have argued and asked for help from ALL the Sears departments, but they are useless. I was treated like a criminal, called a liar, and I was put into collections without having a bill or invoice to pay. Some nice company. I thought Sears was a good company, but NO LONGER. It\'s a good thing I work in a community center, so I can discourage anyone to use Sears.

In the long run, it was a good thing I bought from the other company, 1 Hours Heating and Air Conditioning. This company even g
ave us free use of 2 window units for us to use until they could install my new air conditioning. I will NEVER go into another Sears store as long as I live. This may also include KMart since they are affliated with Sears.
Damage Resulting = My excellent credit rating may have been damaged due to this poorly run company. Now that I have complaints about Sears, I have learned all these little rules that they have, which I was never told in advance.

I will do all that I can to spread the word of this horrible, horrible company.

No comments: