Monday, May 11, 2009

Round 5, Health & Wellness Challenge

For This Challenge, I could perform all the activities.

The ones I want to write about are here.

Change my home situation. I need to do something in the house every day. I find that I try to do everything all at once, and this is just not possible. I am trying to do a little bit at a time, and not create more stress for myself. Also, not being such a perfectionist. I need to relax more, and not be so critical of myself, - living as myself. Hope this makes sense.

I made a vow to walk my treadmill 30 minutes a day. Spark People has given me some wonderful tools for me to keep track of my progress.

15 Small things that give me pleasure:

Well, I could only think of 6. LOL.
I need to get out more.

1. Pray
2. Read
3. Snuggling with Allie & Rusty
4. Eating a salad with Dinner.
5. Clean Sheets
6. Playing my Internet Games.

I'll add more to my list if I can think of them.

I am greatful each morning & night for my Faith. My Living God is taking care of me and blessing us. My Home, My Health.

Trying to get out of my rut by doing some nice things every once in awhile for myself! Or with Allie. I need more fun.

I want to try Yoga, and have looked at the stretching exercies that are listed on Spark People.
I also want to try the Walking Meditation that I just learned about.

No comments: