Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Round 6, Health & Wellness

Round 6 – Stress Therapy



I really am enjoying this challenge! Thanks to everyone helping me. J



The 2 choices I made were easy for me.



I printed out Yoga exercises that I can do at my desk. Some are hard, but I like the ones for my neck and shoulders. I am even doing those at home because they make me feel so much better!



Aromatherapy has always been helpful to me. I like to burn candles at home, and I choose sents that are relaxings. I like lavender, vanilla, and sandlewood when I come home from work. On the weekends when I need some help with housecleaning and doing chores, I use Lemon and Oranges. I also use perfume to help me with my days. Clinque Happy is definitely a mood lifter for me. I also use bath & body work body lotions to make me feel better about myself.

No comments: