Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wrapping Up



I really enjoyed this whole Challenge. I will be sad not to have new things to blog about. Even though I was frustrated with some things we learned, all in all, I was happy to learn about new things. I hope that we will have new challenges. I'm looking forward to Web 3.0. Thank you for this challenge. It was a pleasant diversion from work! It really brought us together as a team!

Flickr was a great experience for me. I have a digital camera, but had no idea how to use it or what to do with my pictures. I showed my daughter, and she took over my account right away! Now all her friends are looking at her photos and they are having fun. Before she just used her My Space. As an aside note: she showed me her My Space album. This is one more thing we can share as a family! :)

Library Thing was one of the best things of the challenge for me. I think I am a highly organized person, and making a list of my favorite books was on my "to do" list for my old age. I have over 200 books on my list now! I did have to join the site as I have too many books for the free site. It's ok. I only have to pay once.

I loved YouTube. I was already a YouTube addict. I really enjoyed seeing what other people liked and posted on their blogs. You can really learn alot of your co-workers by seeing what they YouTube about!

Also, I will love NJ Listen, and ebooks. My new mp3 player will allow me to listen to books on tape in a new way. I am still using my cd player at home. How old fashioned am I?

I think the thing I least liked was del.icio.us. I may like it in the future. I may have to work with it more.

Thanks again for the challenge. :)

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:-j-fRjGCGhdP7M:http://stampinmama.typepad.com/stampin

2 comments:

OCL Web Things said...

Great Blog!

Way to go and congratulations on finishing the web challenge!

Chris/OCL Web Challenge Committee

Alisa said...

You don't like del.icio.us?! Ahhhhhh! I will have to show you the marvelous delicious ways to find things (wink wink). And congrats on finishing! And thanks again so much for all the help you've given everyone who asked. I hope you win the wii! Have a great day :) -ye bracelet maker