Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thing 9 "finding feeds". Discovery exercise


Well, I hope I have this right this time. I did like bloglines. It was easy to find the feeds I was interested in.
The most easiest for me was to look at a web site and add the orange block Rss box. It automatically added this block to my blog, or I had to cut and paste the link code to my blog. In other instances, I had to add my blog address to the rss box. Both steps were very simple. Technorati was not to my liking. It took up too much of my time. I subscribed to 10 or more feeds in my bloglines. I also subscribed on my own to people, pogo, and entertainment weekly. If I find a website that I like, I will click on the orange box. Topixnet was a hugh site. It seemed a little overwhelming. I also looked at syndic8.com. I did not like the look of this site at all. I did not want to waste my time here at work looking through this site. Some sites have good eye appeal. This one did not.

No comments: