Monday, April 7, 2008

My Strength and Weakness - 71/2 comments.


I know I have alot of strengths. I have been through so much in my life that it would impossible for me not to grow. Watching my soulmate and husband suffer from cancer, and lose the battle, was the most dark difficult valley I had ever been through. I am honest and I have learned to put others before myself. I also think I have learned the secret as to why I am here on this earth. That is a big strength for me. It is good to go through life with meaning and understanding. My mind is clear and focused now and I know that whatever my future holds, I WILL be taken care of. I am not afraid anymore.

My weakness is that I suffer from "what if's" I know I can't go back and change the past. I go on about how I could have done things differently. I am always blaming myself for not being able to heal Richard, or have God heal him from my prayers. So I look at each situation and try to learn from it. So maybe this is a strength too. I am trying not to focus on any weakness, because dwelling about the things lacking is not good for the soul.

1 comment:

Mrs. G. Green said...

Yes, I love your 7.5 thanks for all your help.