Wednesday, April 30, 2008

google docs and zoho


I did like zoho. I found I probably could use the organizer on that site. I had a little trouble with google docs as I needed to wait for a new version of adobe to download to use it. I thought I was having trouble with the site, but after about 20minutes I was able to get into google docs. I'm glad I was using a staff computer because I don't want to junk up my home pc too much. lol. :)

All in all, I think I will use the purchased software that comes with my pc. I don't like putting all my work information on a public forum. It would be good in a group project, such as my daughters earth day reports and notes.

1 comment:

OCL Web Things said...

Just so you know, google docs are private within your account, unless you choose to share.
~kk